You see, for those that don't know i'm heading back home to Scotland for a visit with my family in September. For a month! The exclamation mark is there for a couple of reasons.
1. I am going to be free from my current home and daily grind for....a month!
2. I am going to be away from my cosy wee home here for....a month!
3. I am going to be back living with my wonderful parents and spending quality time with them for....a month!
4. I am going to be back living with my parents for....a month! (note to mum who's an avid reader - do not take offence, simply put yourself in the same situation with two small children and you'll get the point *mwah*. Humour Mum, humour - blame dad.)
5. I am going back to Scotland, the United Kingdom, and a Shopping Mecca......FOR A MONTH!(New Zealand is great, but you cannot compare the shopping unfortunately).
I am SO excited about all of these things, but I am super excited about shopping.
I think I may have even forgotten how to do it. I haven't done it well, um, gosh for such a long time. Shopping folks!
I've started making lists, mental lists of how much extra luggage will be required to bring my loot back.
Shoes, tops, jeans, boots, cardi's, trainers, underwear - OOOH! Marks and Spencer Lingerie Department, I've missed you so much! And Tesco for food shopping - oh, the variety. What am I going to do with myself, I think I may just be overwhelmed by it all.
Only 4 months and counting.