Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh yes!

Ladies and gents, let me introduce you to what I hope will be a very long lasting friendship. A friendship between me and my......



New Canon Powershot SX20 IS!

I'm super excited. All the functionality of a point and shoot digital with the opportunity to learn more going manual. It's only taken me a few months to review, decide, change my mind and decide again. But I did it! What?! You all know i'm a procrastinator.

Now i'm waiting for the courier to deliver it and hope that the website I ordered it from in Auckland isn't dodgy and someone is not running all over town spending up big on our credit card.

Hopefully it will be a "where have you been all my life" friendship. Time will tell! *swoons*

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails