Saturday, November 12, 2011

I made a quilt!!

Yes, I did! I have impressed myself. It's finished. It's not perfect, but I am thrilled with it for a first attempt. So much so that I've started stashing fabric for a larger project....queen size bed throw. You might be waiting a while for the finished photo of that one. 


This looks so sweet in the white cot for the baby. Due date a week on Monday and still no sign of imminent arrival, although my midwife doesn't seem to think I will need the appointment scheduled for two days after my due date. BUT, I always hope for the best and plan for the worst, so.....

Talking of babies.....here's a couple of photo's of my precious boy taken today. He's going to be three on Wednesday, the day after my 34th birthday. He's the cutest little monkey ever, always makes me smile. Where have the last three years gone?



Happy third birthday little man. Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails