I've been inspired by this blog Raising Colorado to get my a into g and sort out those little areas of the house that piss me off on a daily basis, but never get around to
I'm not saying I'll blog on a daily basis and this might be very boring stuff for
Here's a list of the few areas that currently annoy me and need some attention;
- My walk in wardrobe - between seasons, messy, almost embarrasing; but I'll show you and I'll get it sorted out.
- My freezer - Would. Gross. You. Out.
- Numerous drawers around the house.
- Kitchen areas - namely the plastics drawer. More like a Tupper-night-mare-ware
- Master Leo's Wardrobe
- Miss Cora's Wardrobe
- Too many to mention corners of the house that have dust accumulating.
- My washing machine drawer for powder. Seriously, I don't think I'll even show you a before photo.
So you get my gist?
I'll do a before photo, if I'm brave enough and the after.
I know these little jobs won't take very long. But I think when the sum of the parts is HUGE then the jobs appear insurmountable.
I'll be back tomorrow. I think i'll start with my wardrobe.
p.s. If you look up procrastination in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of me.