Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The boy in my life.

This wee one loves to play the Wii and in particular the flying game on Sports Resort.  When we bought it for the kids last Christmas we thought it was the compromise between no gaming consoles in the house at all and the kind that they blob in front of staring in to space and only engaging the thumbs.

This just goes to show, that no matter what the intention, kids will always test the theory and find a way to redefine it.



He's so cute, this video below is a conversation between us and I was caught completely unawares whilst trying to get some cute footage of Cora to share with family back home.  I think I avoided the subject quite well...?

 


How do you answer these questions, I'd be interested to hear!

1 comment:

  1. We are really lucky. We can say the Dr's cut them out of my tummy and show the scar!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails