Friday, August 31, 2012

A Spring in my step



Tomorrow is officially the first day of Spring, but the weather this week has been so good you wouldn't believe it was the last week of Winter.  The sunny weather just inspires me and gets me so motivated. Somehow Winter hasn't been that long, but the longer brighter days just bring a different kind of energy to me.

These jonquils are one of my favourite Spring flowers. They are so fragrant and I just love the green/cream combination.



I've just realised that the bright green colour of the flower stems is one of my favourites at the moment. So much so, I've got little snippets of it in different corners of the house. I just love it!

 

 
For those in the Northern hemisphere, the first day of Spring for us tomorrow will mark the first day of Autumn for you. Hopefully there will be a few more weeks of reasonable weather before the leaves start to turn.
 
Have a great day!
 

3 comments:

  1. thanks for linking up! I am glad you got the button on your blog. I am sorry the link wasn't working for you. Those are beautiful flowers. I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberley, thanks for stopping by. No worries about the link, happy to try again! Pleased you found the follow button....not even sure where it is myself, off to hunt for it now!

      Delete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails