Monday, September 21, 2009

Vinegar and baking soda....

are a wonder in the kitchen! Am I the only one who gets joy from seeing my sink shining?? This is the first time i've used non-chemical cleaners for both the floor and the kitchen sink. The floors are streak free and clean. Yes, there's no lovely "clean" smell, but there's no lingering smell of vinegar either. My stainless steel kitchen sink came up GLEAMING!! Just scrubbed with baking soda and a damp cloth, poured on some vinegar to get that "fizzing" action going and rinsed and dried with a lint free cloth. Amazing!





I'm not anal about cleaning, nor am i lazy, but i needed something to keep my mind pre-occupied today (mum's off to hospital tomorrow for her operation) and cleaning's one thing that always needs attention around here. Mr Stef's known as the clean freak, and i think that this little one has inherited the "clean" gene :) She took herself off to clean the shower and i was told in no uncertain terms that she could do it "all by herself thank you very much!" I'm sure when she reaches her teenage years she won't be as forthcoming.




1 comment:

  1. I think that is the first time I've seen your island with abolutely nothing on it. Is everything on the other worktop....Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails